Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mid-month update

Well I'm still at 2/4 after not cashing out earlier this month. I decided to keep my money in there and take a decent shot at the next level. Here's my graph since switching to 2/4 full-time:



Since downswinging around $750 (-$174 at 3/6 isn't included in this graph) I've switched to starting off each session at 3 tables and slowly adding the 4th. In the past I was playing up to 5 or 6 tables and that's just not good for me at this point.

Lately I've been lagging it up quite a bit which is fun and a lot more rewarding (when it works out). I'm pretty sure I'm gonna let Platinumstar go by the wayside this month. I should have a good shot at retaining it in June and getting the $650 bonus assuming I'm still at 2/4 (or hopefully 3/6).

I will beat 2/4 because players like this are everywhere:

PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com



Preflop: Hero is Button with 9, 9

2 folds, CO calls, Hero raises, 2 folds, CO calls



Flop: (5.5 SB) 9, Q, 7 (2 players)

CO bets, Hero raises, CO 3-bets, Hero caps, CO calls



Turn: (6.75 BB) 7 (2 players)

CO bets, Hero raises, CO 3-bets, Hero caps, CO calls



River: (14.75 BB) Q (2 players)

CO bets, Hero calls



Total pot: $67 (16.75 BB) | Rake: $2



Results:

Hero mucked 9, 9 (full house, nines over Queens).

CO had Q, K (full house, Queens over sevens).

Outcome: CO won $65

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home