Friday, January 30, 2009

January in the books

Well it was a good month. With the $285 fpp bonus I made $941 and cashed out $691 to take my account back down to $2k as I build towards $100 NL in 3 or 4 months.

I'm slowly learning some NL concepts and figuring out how to adapt to various situations I encounter. It's all fairly new to me even though I've dabbled in NL for 5 or 6 years now. I've been a victim of fancy play syndrome in the past. I am determined to stay on the keep it simple stupid path this time - at least through the $100 level.

Here's my monthly graph. The huge dip occurred back on 1/21 when I went on tilt for the first time. Not pretty but I got it back almost as fast as I lost it that night. I think I've fixed the leak that made the tilt that night worse. The first 9k hands or so was at 1/2 6 max LHE. I have given up on that game for now.



Running at 5.16ptbb/100 thru 18k hands of $50 NL. I'm excited to see what happens in February when I put in 20k hands of NL. I hope to have my first $1,000 month.

Goals for February:

20k hands of $50 NL.
Retain Goldstar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home