Saturday, December 27, 2008

Time to take a break from 1/2 LHE

December 1/2 6 max LHE:



I'm pretty sure that while I'm trying to adjust my play to take advantage of the HUD I have sprung a massive leak. I will probably play a session or two next month and if that go well I'll keep playing but if not I will continue trying to learn $50 NL 6 max and kiss goodbye to Platinum for a while.

I've played 2500 hands of $50 NL and it has gone much better than LHE:



I'm running at over 10ptbb/100 right now so I'm sure that will come back to reality soon enough. I've never been much of a NL cash game player but maybe with the HUD and what I've learned the past 3 months in 90k hands of LHE I will have the skillset to succeed some.

We'll see.

Gonna play in the 5k turbo takedown tomorrow and the $11 35,000 person 500k guarantee.

BR = $1,973
December = -$515 so far

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home