Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still on track for Platinum *sigh*



The funny/sad/encouraging part about last night is that I didn't really tilt although I DID play 2/4 HU LHE at the end. That was a lot of fun but not very profitable as I got up $100 after 20 minutes or so and then quit 10 minutes later up $4.

What I find that happens when I start off like I did last night is that I become way too passive. I was hoving around 1.4 to 1.2 AF at most of my tables and that's not good in 6 max. At all. I'm sure that contributed to people sucking out.

My plan is to continue 5 tabling 1/2 6 max this month and continue to try to improve. Last night was one of those epic bad nights where I folded two winners early in the session for $60 and then had hands like K hi flush versus ace hi several times, ace hi flush rivered by sets that filled, top pair to 2 pair, 2 pair to draws that hit, my draws continually missing, etc. etc.

BR at $1933.80

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home