Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Almost had the $350 night

Got it up to $325 tonight but couldn't finish it off. Got hit with a bunch of badbeats and coolers in the last hour but after the first 2 hours I was certainly due. No complaining here! There are a bunch of decent regulars at 1/2 and I did a good job of shutting down tables when 2 or more of them were sitting with me. There's no need to play with people who are decent to good with the amount of customers on Stars. There is still good game selection to be had.

The bankroll is now over $2,000. I've played 11,654 hands of 1/2 6 max this month for a BB/100 of 2.01. I'll probably play 2 more sessions next week and call it a month. I'll also try to play in the 100k GoldStar freeroll on the last Saturday of the month along with the Turbo Takedown on the 30th.

I still plan to play at 1/2 in December and then probably move up to 2/4 in January as I try to get Platinum and eventually SuperNova. Hopefully I have a bankroll of close to 3k to start 2009 off with and then cash out anything over 3k on the 1st of February. First things first though.

Here's the chart from tonight:

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Karl said...

Cracking result on the night. As an aside, what do you think of the comment made by Anonymous on my blog, fraud/hoax? Stay well away?

Would appreciate your advice.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Whatever said...

Yea that's kinda weird. An email can't hurt I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home