Monday, November 17, 2008

Biggest pot I've seen at 1/2 LHE 6 max

and of course the rivered gutshot earns the huge payday.

PokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (5 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

Preflop: Whatever is SB with Th, 9h.

UTG calls, MP calls, 1 fold, Whatever completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 8d, 6d, 7s (4 players)

Whatever bets, BB raises, UTG calls, MP calls, Whatever 3-bets, BB caps, UTG calls, MP calls, Whatever calls.

Turn: (10 BB) 2h (4 players)

Whatever bets, BB raises, UTG calls, MP calls, Whatever 3-bets, BB caps, UTG calls, MP folds, Whatever calls.


River: (24 BB) 9s (3 players)

Whatever bets, BB raises, UTG 3-bets, Whatever calls, BB folds.

Final Pot: 32 BB

Whatever has Th 9h (straight, ten high).
UTG has Jc Tc (straight, jack high).
Outcome: UTG wins 32 BB.

Wow what a crazy night. I will make $350 in 2k hands one of these nights. The play is THAT bad.

Up over $1,800 now. I'm gonna stick at 1/2 until January no matter how much I make. There's no rush to move up. I'd love to get my 1/2 winrate over 2/100 BB. I'll probably stick my toe into the 2/4 waters in January and see if I can make platinum in 15k hands or so. All I know is it takes 24k hands at 1/2.

Oh and I recovered from the rivered gutshot partially by rivering a fullboat (I flopped 2 pair) in a $57 pot so we'll call it even... I guess.

Here's the chart from tonight:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home