Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pub Poker

14th in the first session for some points and then went out pretty early in the 2nd. Flopped an OESD on the 1st hand and it was downhill from there. Went all in with my last 625 with the blinds at 50/100 and several limpers with A9s. 2 including AA called. Whoops. I really didn't want to see a flop. Oh well.

1st session I played 4 hands that weren't on the blinds in 2 hours. Crazy bad cards. So hard to steal if you don't win a couple of pots early. AJs won a nice pot and doubled me up to help me make the points. 77 won a little pot unimproved, I stole the blinds with Q4s from the button (took me from 1200 to 1500, actually a big hand at the time). Went out with K10o from the button trying to steal again. JJ called me and I missed my king and gutshot (he had 2 of my jacks).

Plan to clear my Party bonus tonight and get some sleep. Pretty quiet week on the poker front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home