Monday, September 29, 2008

I want my mommy


<---- Tonight's session. 6 max is so brutal. I felt like I handled tilt probably better than I ever have though. This was the perfect session to improve my 'tilt control'. There were tons and tons of God awful beats that came in waves. Towards the end of the session everything started holding somehow and I stormed back.
I guess I would rate my play at about a 7 on a scale of 1-10 and the tilt control around 7.5. I have certainly come a long way in handling a session like this. I was telling myself to look at the big picture and at times I was actually encouraged by the horrible beats. There is plenty of money to be made at this level - that's for sure.
BR is over $700 after cashing in the 5000 fpp and the Goldstar freeroll over the weekend. According to Pokerstars I should be able to get back to Goldstar in October by 5 tabling .5/1 for 9 hours a week. I earned 500 tonight but it was a 5 hour session and I am currently a Goldstar which means I earn them at a slightly higher rate. I will be Silverstar for most of October. If I'm close at the end of the month I'll move up to 1/2 to get the necessary fpps.
That $100,000 freeroll is pretty sweet - oh and the 5000 fpp turbo takedown is ridiculously juicy. I can see me getting a serious cash in that tourney someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home