Wednesday, September 17, 2008

6 max sucks


OMG. What torture. Lost $80 last night (apparently $60 stop losses only work if you observe them) on ridiculous beat after beat and then becoming a tiltish calling station.


I made a conscious effort tonight to not call down and tighten up a little bit. I don't think I changed my playing style but look at my obnoxious graph from tonight's session. Thank God I'm observing conservative bankroll management or I might've had a stroke. Blah. Still trying to get better. BR back at $510 now after briefly flirting with $580 after cashing for $16 in Saturday's 100 fpp tourney. Won $15 tonight in a wonderful, incredibly uplifting session (actually my throat hurts from yelling a couple of times. I guess I'm not emotionally where I need to be yet huh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home