Sunday, February 05, 2006

1/31/2006
($215.96)
3 hours 3/6 and 2 5/10 tables. Horrible luck continues. Oh well. Time for an extended break.

Bankroll now $3,823.57 . Back to where I was on 11/21/05.

Cashed out $800 to tide me over this month and then I'll be back with a vengence on the 2/4 tables March 1st. I really thought I played well but downturns are like that. Gotta take the good with the bad.

I've been playing a little bit on Stars on the sit and gos as I have almost $200 over there so I'll see how I do with that in February playing for funsies.

4 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ever thought of playing elsewhere? or playing some NL? and $200 swing is expected in those limits, possibly ur not emotionally ready for that high of a game. jst a thought. Good Luck 2 u

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Whatever said...

thx - yea. I'll be playing 2/4 when I come back. I'd play NL cash games except - oh yea - I suck at those. :)

I turned $500 into $4500 in '05 playing mostly limit so I know I can do it again.

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't u have a big win in a MTT? to contribute to ur bankroll?

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Whatever said...

No big MTT wins. Just checked my spreadsheet and I'm probably down $30 or so in the MTTs since starting this in April.

The $500 was ground up in limit almost exclusively. There's some sit n gos mixed in there but it's 95% limit.

I think I'm gonna play a little at bodog and sign up for rakeback and see if I get run up some money playing sit n gos there this month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home