Saturday, January 07, 2006

Back to the drawing board

I can't believe I couldnt' get things turned around tonight. Amazing night of bad beat after bad beat and missed draw after missed draw and opponents hitting an amazing % of draws against me.

Wow. 150BB downswing in 1 seven hour session. The horrible, horrible beats seemed to mostly happen in the 1st 2 hours and got me down $300 very quickly. I then slid down to the $400 range and hovered there for most of the night before slipping down to 500 and then bouncing back to 400 several times. I finally am calling it a night as I'm down $621.17 and it's 1:30 in the morning (again).

Wow, not the way I pictured spending my Friday night. I guess I'll take next week off and chill out. It shall be good to get away after having such a horrible session.

ah, last hand of the night JJ UTG. Let's see what happens... It can't be anything good. Uh huh, reraised. QQ4 flop I raise and he just calls me down. Ah, of course he has pocket aces. I guess I should've folded jacks there huh? Guess I cost myself $2 by raising the flop LOL. Amazing night. A session like this certainly makes you wonder if you know how to play poker. Wow. Out of the blue too. I have been beebopping along wonderfully at 2/4 for a few months now and then WHAM! Oh well.

I feel strangely ok about it though. I'm positive I could've saved myself a good $200 but I really think the cards set me up to take a huge hit tonight. I can't wait for payback from the poker gods.

1/6/2006
($621.17)
2/4 BadBeat horror show for 7 hours
Bankroll takes a hit $4,103.31

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! @ 2/4? How mny tables u playing @ once?

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Whatever said...

3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home