Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2/4 and a $11 MTT

Remind me not to start these MTTs after 8pm. I gotta get up in the morning.

18th out of 738 players. Not bad. I love busting one inside the bubble no matter what the prize structure is lol. So much better that way. Kept running up against AK when I had KQ and that prevented me from building my chipstack. Also called off chips twice or three times that I didn't have to on blind steals that were reraised. I CAN FOLD BLIND STEAL ATTEMPTS. I CAN FOLD BLIND STEAL ATTEMPTS. I CAN FOLD BLIND STEAL ATTEMPTS. There - that's better.

Oh well. Played well and had fun. Got lucky 3 times early on and that's what you usually need to survive in these things. 3 hours and 45 minutes and I feel a little empty that all I got out of it was $42 net though lol. Oh well. It could've been much more. Just needed a couple of more hands there late. Got pretty cold decked when it got below 60 left. This is probably the most I've ever used late position to steal - usually no matter what my hand was. I'm sure that had everything to do with going deep.

Earlier I did well on the 2/4 cash tables:

$85.92
3 2/4 BB 1 hour 15 minutes. Easy session. These are all too rare.

Total of $128.06 on the night for a bankroll of $4,677.94 now.

Time for bed. Ugh. 1:30 am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home