Sunday, March 05, 2006

The week ending 3/4/06 and valley club poker update

+ $114.36 on the week playing sngs and that $3 rebuy. No cash games. I think I'll stick to mostly BoDog for March and see how it goes. I'm having a good time. Transferred $2000 back into savings so that plus the $600 I have online is my working bankroll. The other $1400 has seeped into real life expenses I guess.

The valley club poker 2 week break is over. They have a new website that WAS up at www.thevalleypokertour.com. They start play again Thursday night at Grahams.

www.valleyclubpoker.com is down as I guess the webmaster didn't want to give them any free pub lol. Whatever.

WHAT'S NEW
McAllen Schedule – Beginning Thurs. March 9, atGrahams 7 & 10 pm, Signup at 6:00pm double the points!
TUESDAYS - HOTTIES (between Shary & Glascock on Pecan)
WEDNESDAYS- PARKS (Nolana & McColl)
THURSDAYS – GRAHAMS (Jackson)
SATURDAYS – J.C.’s Bar & Grill (Raul Longoria)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home