Thursday, March 23, 2006

6 max can kiss my butt

It's so frustrating. Got down $100+ in the 1st 45 minutes of a 2.5 hour session tonight getting badbeat into the ground. The deck finally came around and I battled back up 70 for about 45 minutes or so. Closed out my bonus up only 30 though and then as I played the last round I got 2 outered 4 times on the river lol. Twice on back to back hands by the same guy. Oh well. Better than a losing session and the bonus is done. Give me 7 tabling fullring any day over the swingy bad beats of 6 max - although once I get my bankroll back to it's true 4k I wouldn't mind playing it more. There's a lot of money to be made off of a lot of bad players - so says my bad beat tally this week lol.

I ordered Matt Maroon's book so maybe he'll give me the insights I need to tackle it again soon.

lol $2.50 on the session plus the $120 bonus. Up to $4,336.35.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home